About the Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada
The newly re-branded Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada is a charitable organization dedicated to supporting cardiac rehabilitation and the advocacy of prevention and education across Canada...
Since 1965, $11 Million has been raised nationally for facilities, scholarships & research, patient & public awareness, professional education and medical equipment.
- through an informative, inter-active website to keep the public informed with the latest news.
- through free public lectures on various heart health issues and cardiac rehabilitation topics.
- through the presentation of 4 graduate scholarships ( $3,000) annually at the CACR professional symposium
- through the presentation of two scholarships ($6,000) for the U of T Dr. Terry Kavanagh Fellowship
- through the presentation of two Guelph Humber scholarships ($1500)
- through the sponsorship of the annual Terry Kavanagh Lecture for cardiac rehabilitation specialists at the CACR conference
- The National WALK OF LIFE Campaign raises funds for more than 30 programs across Canada.
- Walking & exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation programs are widely recommended as part of the continuum of cardiovascular care and the reason WHY the National WALK OF LIFE campaign was started.
Cheque presentations to National WALK OF LIFE Campaign at the CACR Annual conference . Recipients represent cardiac rehab programs from hospitals across Canada.
|JOIN OUR FREE
MEMBERSHIP LIST... more